Spring is the starting season of a year and it’s also the most romantic and beautiful season with warm weather settling in after a cold winter and trees and flowers in bloom. This is the reason why many people think that spring is the perfect season to get married in.
When thinking of a spring wedding, I consider tons of flowers – flowers on your dress, in your hair, on your tables, in the aisle, and definitely on your wedding cake. Especially if you’re dreaming of a garden wedding party, spring is the most suitable time to do it! Let your girly side run free, go for feminine and bold colors and let nature play an important part of your day. Flowers, leaves, birds, butterflies, …they are all fun elements that can inspire your spring wedding theme.
Now on to the 25 favorite spring wedding ideas!
- If roses and teacups don’t scream spring garden wedding party, I don’t know what does! Search various online thrift stores such as Bride Bethany to start your teacup collection.
- It is seasonal, convenient for guests, and amazing to serve lemon meringue pie in a mason jar.
- Use bright flowers to add a major burst of color for your wedding party.
- Greet guests arriving at your wedding ceremony with a fresh spring drink like lavender lemonade and a flower accessory.
- Let the spring play a part on your wedding invitations.
- Spring is the perfect season to celebrate your wedding outside because it’s warm enough and not blazing hot yet. Line up and cover hay bales with shabby chic blankets or fun quilts for clever and inexpensive outdoor seating.
- Eggs are so fun and versatile that they should be incorporated into spring weddings.
- Look up for a lighter color and fabric for your fiance’s suit. Pinks, greens and blues are perfect colors for a spring wedding!